let me tell you of the raven's sins.

Reading: some shitty Internet news.
Listening to: bread seller, rooster, the wind, the wind.
Last watched: Scorpion.
Mood: abandoned.
2014 October xx, 6:42 AM.

Monday, February 25, 2013

The Verge


They speak
of love
kisses
and things I know not

I am a rewinder of Hate:

It is Hate I dream
to Hate I wake
in a room so perfumed
cyan as the ocean
on the verge of tears

Crystal Sun embalms
weather simplifies
My weight's a burden
laden
in synonyms of Pain

Oppress me, Day —
and Night!
Slit feathery throats
of little birds that sing
cut off their wings

I, too
may crumble
and corrode
in lengthy aphasia
purging myself
of every composition

Still sensory lights
where rejoicers embark
positioning
their codified glamor
my limbless clamor

Oh, I
the King of Absurdity

All the world my frown
You, my believers
you bear no right
to make one wrong



Monday, February 25, 2013, 2:58 PM –
Monday, February 25, 2013, 3:57 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you dare disturb the Universe?