Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Psychology of Rejection


True love lasts only for six days

How brief, how vain
knowing emptiness again and again
the feeling is now counter-argument
I am not the one
        neither are you

The nobody you used to write to
for pity, courtesy, August dormancy
but we are nothing but strangers
We do not want it to matter

Fearing to lose your presence
for technical malfunctions
was a waste of your time
Twenty-four hours
seemed enough to cause a sin

Was it true love I offered
the truest of its kind?
I shall last for eternity
calling you
throughout ten thousand lifetimes

But you
proved me wrong

Outside my dream
love never exists
and my vision fits a chapter
of a fairy tale anthology
to take a chance as if tomorrow
the world would end

A hopeful poem on Monday
in the faintest happiness
of waking
without planning suicide
of wishing to live for you

An illusion
after too much loneliness
for no one has the intensity
to be my reality
and feelings are imaginary
a way to survive each day
but they are never there

Can you hear my heart breaking
twelve thousand kilometers away
from your winter?



Thursday, December 27, 2012, 2:38 PM –
Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 1:18 AM
Psychology of rejection is from a search result in Thesaurus.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you dare disturb the Universe?