let me tell you of the raven's sins.

Reading: thoughts that do not shine.
Listening to: nineties alternative radio.
Last watched: How to Get Away with Murder.
Mood: desecrated.
2014 September xx, 1:27 AM.

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Finding Mr Perfect


In the search for perfecting sleep,
a wakeful heart is necessary.
Once again, I am a broken twig
drowning in saline wind —
fiery water my only friend.
I have always been like this since forever:
                                    wrong.
My flesh uncooked, my language unhappy.
People assemble somewhere 
to establish the singularity of their law,
while mine is a vampiric dream of nude self-love.
You can never tell
whether I am sad or satisfied.
To everyone, I am sane objectivity.
To the mirror, tears become my fortress.
Vinyl darkness captures most of me
and two diaries ate my nineteen-year-old blood.
I like it like this. I like it alone.
I like being reawoken
to a banshee's screeching in the next chamber
and the bathroom tiles singing my song.



Thursday, February 21, 2013, 2:39 – 8:09 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you dare disturb the Universe?