Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Decrypting Desire


Lover, we met and parted.
You sacrificed me in your selfishness,
while I, in my foolishness,
perceived how you emerged
in anyone and anything.
You kept fleeing, veiling,
devising endless games leaving me hints,
but you do not intend to be tangible.
Every bit is a bait. Everyone is an impostor.
Every post, every path, you will never be there.
You are everywhere and a ghost.
The parody of a paradox,
the suicidal part of my redundant wish.
                                                  My first kiss.
I am the ant trailing your sugar,
often times drawing a lonely boat
to a most secluded island where you wait,
unmasked, black as Death.



Tuesday, February 26, 2013, 10:49 PM –
Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 5:06 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you dare disturb the Universe?