let me tell you of the raven's sins.

Reading: Dylan Thomas Selected Poems (illegal stolen copy sue me).
Listening to: Night's quietude.
Mood: fallible.
2014 September 18, 9:40 PM.

Monday, February 25, 2013

Blandness and Abuse


I am too good
to write of you

whose moods are none
but ill manners
savoring treats like one
of true contender

I am too bland
to speak your tongue

of anti-fantasy
and reposed self-abuse
You, in your
oblivious diplomacy
miraculously morose
what is there to reimburse
but these lies?

I am near-dusk
not yet dark

angular in refusal
heading North for Arrogance
and sixty-three counts
for wasteful confessions

May I insult
unstoppably?

Perhaps even selling
bits of ambition
like mature women
in their worrisome
inconvenience?

And I am too raw
to renounce mediocrity

A shadow
of everyone's doubt
fending immaturity
in my degenerative clone



Monday, February 25, 2013, 4:09 – 6:49 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you dare disturb the Universe?