let me tell you of the raven's sins.

Reading: some shitty Internet news.
Listening to: bread seller, rooster, the wind, the wind.
Last watched: Scorpion.
Mood: abandoned.
2014 October xx, 6:42 AM.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Mismatched Megapixels


Bright sun, when you shine, wake him up with all my love
A day of constant warmth that he always deserves

Lonely moon, when dark comes, shower him with all your light
The way I would hold him safe in my unknowing arms

Quiet breeze, when you blow, gently caress his boyish cheeks
The way I would close my eyes to kiss them one by one

Mighty earth, in times of troubles, reassure him with courage
Just as his words protect me with a black hole of comfort

Dusty echo, throughout the hours, resound my voice
Calling his name with every breath, sight, and sound:
          Steven, Steven, Steven, I love you so —

Cold rain, when tears drench, melt my sorrow into a rainbow
For the profanity of my pain I can never ever show




Saturday, February 18, 2012, 12:02 – 1:43 PM
Flower

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you dare disturb the Universe?