let me tell you of the raven's sins.

Reading: some shitty Internet news.
Listening to: bread seller, rooster, the wind, the wind.
Last watched: Scorpion.
Mood: abandoned.
2014 October xx, 6:42 AM.

Friday, February 17, 2012

Lollipop Whore


I just sold my soul. On Ebay. Anyone wants to bid? Now that I've got rid of the one thing that prevented me from becoming lewd like all of you, I can truly be what you want me to be: a lollipop whore.

While I was enjoying my fruity lollipop in between the webcam pictures, I had an indigenous thought. The nicest thing to do would be to suck the candy, reeeeaaallyyy slowly, and then give it into his mouth, make him savor my after-taste. After a few seconds, I will gently lick a part of the candy, holding it with my left hand, while he's also imbibing its sticky sweetness. Our insatiable passion burning. Our breaths synchronizing in a slow-motion lollipop kiss. Mmmhhhmmmm. So tempting.

Want me to write this into my newest erotic flash fiction? How much can you afford me?

Unfortunately, I can only fantasize something sensual when I'm in love with the man. So... it will require one specific person in this elaborated smooching scene. And I really don't want to misrepresent anyone again on my blog. That would be pretty invasive. I'm trying to keep things quiet and avoid drama for a while. If only Blogspot had a password-protected post option. Hm. What to do.

UNKNOWN AUTHOR #1:
Write what you want instantly. Invent excuses later.

Or, I can also write it into a sweetened poem involving lollipop, chocolate, sugar, and candy. You really don't need to know that one I wrote. Let it bury itself.



Friday, February 17, 2012, 10:37 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you dare disturb the Universe?