Thursday, February 2, 2012

Help —


I'm still crushing on Kurt Hummel!!




Disastrous. I was just browsing for Glee posters and then there he was... so adorable like a doll... I can never resist doll-like boys. Even when he's... umm... ten years younger than I am. That's sick. I'm old enough to be his mother. Strictly inappropriate.

This is illegal. I have an unnamed psychological complex (more like a fetish) of liking fashionable younger (gay) men. Not necessarily in that order, of course.

Younger men are tempting since I can always tease them and test them and experiment with their reactions. They're quickly shocked. I have adopted this tendency to play with people's emotions, treating them like lab specimens. It sounds cruel, and... true. Does this make me manipulative? I certainly hope not.

I can't fight it. It's so fun! Like I get to stage different scenes for different characters. Directing plays, but covertly. A secret ambition, perhaps. Or an uncontrollable impulse. It's inherent, okay? Not something I can fully restrain. I can. And I do moderate it, in public places, at least.

Since younger men exhibit a higher level of madness tolerance, I have the chance to do what I want when I want it. They will just call me crazy. Or weird. Or abnormal. That's about it. No scolding or preaching like what older men do to me. They're so restrictive and didactic. How bothersome. Unlike younger men who are much more playful and spontaneous. And easily controlled... HA.

Let's face it. Men who prefer older women are subconsciously submissive. They want to be controlled. Either they're attracted to some form of dominant authority, or power play. Not so sure about my maturity attribute, however. I do practice solid responsibility for my life and decisions, but I also go into wild imaginative frenzy.

When I said younger, I don't mean as young as Kurt. In the series, Kurt is a senior in high school, which makes him around eighteen. Gross. Chris Colfer, the actor, was born in 1990. Still disgusting. One to three years younger should be perfect. Not more than three. Too much trouble.

As for Kurt, he's truly my type (except for being gay and far too young). A brilliant singer and performer. Arrogant, detached, complacent, stylish, and has the cutest doll face of all the unicorns.



Thursday, February 2, 2012, 8:38 PM
Poster | Paperboy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you dare disturb the Universe?