Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Don't You Want Me, Baby?


Never thought that Rachel and Blaine would make the most enviable Glee couple! But they actually are. The greatest duet, same hair tone, that annoying perfectionist attitude... Watch them drunk-performing "Don't You Want Me" on season two episode fourteen.

Too bad Blaine decided to be gay in the end. So not cool. He can have Rachel to produce super-singer babies together and donate darling Kurt to me. Right? I really can use a pretty boy-toy particularly now when I'm all depressed.

Good God. I am still crushing on Kurt Hummel!! The cutest lad I have ever seen. Every time I find his doll-like face in a Glee episode, I feel elated. All my sorrow goes away. Like magic. Just look at him. That dazed, emotionlessly-arrogant articulation with a demeaning stare. No need to utter one single word and he can convey so much.

Here are some screenshots from those Glee shows I have been watching. Kurt's memorable moments, where he looks stunning, charming, and downright heavenly. I just want to pinch his rosy cheeks and hold him forever and ever. Enjoy consuming his beautiful face as much as I do.



Wednesday, February 8, 2012, 3:24 PM
Don't you want me, baby? is from Human League's song "Don't You Want Me".
Screenshots of Kurt Hummel from Glee series

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you dare disturb the Universe?