let me tell you of the raven's sins.

Reading: some shitty Internet news.
Listening to: bread seller, rooster, the wind, the wind.
Last watched: Scorpion.
Mood: abandoned.
2014 October xx, 6:42 AM.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

And the Best Blog Goes To...


Blogspot. That's why I'm here.

Just now when I wanted to check my old blog on amelanniza.blog.com, this was what I got:




And, after reloading the page for more than ten times:




Hell, yeah. I love having a free blog account that doesn't suck every week or so. Even when Blogspot is not all perfect, it's still better than blog.com for this kind of reliable stability. I hate the fact that I can't edit my comments on Blogspot, but it provides Captcha codes to deter spammers. I also hate its many other deficiencies. Stuff that I got from blog.com but not on Blogspot.

Nevertheless, this is the very time I love using Blogspot. No frustrating Bad Gateway error messages that prevent me from opening my blog. When Opera turbo can't access a site, that's bad. Seriously bad. So, Blogspot, not blog.com. Better maintenance. Better accessibility.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you dare disturb the Universe?